Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Blog Listings

What Are the Ways of Getting Listed in Your Directory (E.G. Free, Reciprocal, Paid)?
The directory is a free submit, as are reciprocal links. Paid listings will cost you $2.00

What Is Your Main Source for Entries?
You mean where does the traffic come from? Search engine traffic mostly. The site is ranked #1 for keyword "Blog Listings"

When Did You Start This Directory?
About a year ago.

How Many Entries Do You Have in the Entire Directory?
A few hundred

What Is Different About Your Directory?
I think my directory is different becasue it holds a PR5, and is free and isn't spammy.

Do You Advertise Your Directory?
I buy links here and there, but I don't run ads for it.

What Are Various Ways in Which You Earn Money From Your Directory?
Well, obviously selling featured links help, but I make most of the money by selling sitewide and sponsor links. There are also some Adsense ads that bring in a little extra.

How Much Money Do You Make From the Directory?
Well, I don't want to give too much out, but it's more than a couple hundred a year.

Did You Create This Directory Or Buy It?
I started it.

Have You Managed To Get Listed With Many Directory-Submitters?
I believe so, I get tons of spam.

What Types of Directories Will Succeed and What Types Will Fail?
Those that succeed will be maintained, and promoted. Those that fail will not.

What Plans Do You Have for This Directory?
I'd like for it to maintain a free directory for as long as I can tolerate the spam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home